Free SDI & PADI Dive Instructor Internship with Dressel Divers
Sign up for our SDI & PADI Scuba Diving Instructor internship and apprenticeship and GRADUATE AS DIVE INSTRUCTOR FOR FREE. Dressel Divers is a pioneer in SDI & PADI dive instructor grants via internship and on a regular basis offers FOUR MONTHS SDI & PADI dive instructor internships including all the dives needed for admission to the SDI & PADI IDC (*) received for free (with a scholarship including study materials) after completion of the internship in the case of the SDI IDC, and after an additional year´s employment in the case of the PADI Instructor Course (*).
In the interest of maximum quality, the free IDC courses are not integrated in the internship itself but given as a formal separate program taken afterward, along with the paying customers we also have, and of the exact same standard.
The diving instructor internship and scholarship program also include daily free breakfast, free lunch (in some areas also dinner), free lodging (youth hostel style), a free daily dive, free standard dive equipment use, and much more. In exchange for this as SDI & PADI diving instructor intern and apprentice, you participate fully in those dive center tasks as assigned by the manager.
In the hope that this page has triggered your interest in our internship please write us via the contact section for more information or to apply send us a resume (C.V.) and two daily life pictures, one full person and one portrait.
(*) The PADI IDCs (dive instructor courses) are outsourced to a PADI CDC center of superb repute.
Dressel Divers Scuba Diving Internship Advantages
1. You’ll receive training at the internship’s beginning, not at the end
2. Your teachers will be Course Directors, not just Dive Instructors
3. You’ll get a monthly stipend in recognition of your help
4. You’ll be a Certified Open Water Instructor in just 4 months
Apprentice Prerequisites for the Dive Instructor internships
Diving related Credentials
• You need to hold a renewed/active SDI & PADI Divemaster certification or equivalent from another federation. If you do not have this no worries, simply apply for our divemaster apprenticeship first.
• Participants need to be free of any medical contraindications to scuba diving and obtain a medical certificate saying they are fit for diving.
Non-diving related Credentials
• You have to be fluent in English, the official language of DRESSEL DIVERS. Ideally for the apprenticeship you will also speak one or more of the following; Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch.
• Furthermore you need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, safety oriented and service minded individual with good sales and people skills.
Diving is fun! For free even more!
Some Dive Instructor Internship Testimonials from our Blog
Dive instructor Apprenticeship Destinations
This is the Dive Instructor internship you were looking for
✓ If you are seeking an instructor internship to learn how to train future divers, and not just move tanks from one place to another
✓ If you long for your instructor to be a Course Director, and not of lower status
✓ If you need to get a stipend for your participation and not just help with chores for free…
✓ If you want to know how to predict and resolve new diver issues even before they happen
✓ If you are looking for a Dive Instructor Internship that offers you more than 130 logged dives before your IDC