Wreck Diving & Night Diving excursion with Dressel Divers
Wreck Dive & Night Dive Excursions & Tours
Change the scenery with our wreck and night diving tour! Wreck lovers will love this excursion! Join us for three memorable dives on the Southern side of the Dominican Republic consisting of two Caribbean wreck dives and one night dive.
First we will do a two tank starting with the “Saint Georges” wreck, undoubtedly one of the best dives in the country, for lovers of undersea adventure, followed by the “Atlantic Princess” a second wreck. Our guides will show you all its mysteries without exposing you to any risks whatsoever.
As a third dive, a night dive on the reefs of la Romana that, if magnificent during the day, at night are even more so, allowing us to discover a fauna in full activity. The night allows us to discover a completely different world to the one we visit during daytime, with a rich variety of species that rest during day. We will appreciate better the range of colors of the sea bottom. A unique adventure in an incomparable setting.
The excursion dinner will take place in a restaurant along the calm tropical shore line, where we will be able to share our dive experiences lived that day or any other that our diver friends want to share. We will see when we feel like going back to the hotel. Don’t you agree?
Wreck Dive & Night Dive Tour: A Excursion to Dream About!
St George Wreck Dive
St. George and Atlantic Princess are probably the best wreck dives in The Dominican Republic. These are the reasons.
St George wreck diving is exciting because:
1. the ship is in one piece;
2. many areas where penetration is allowed;
3. it is an incredible artificial coral reef full of life.
St George is an impressive looking 73 m / 240 ft long cargo ship.
Surrounded by schools of sergeant major fish and blue-chromis, its structure has plenty of camouflaged critters, moray eels, shrimp, crabs, and sea horses.
St George wreck diving maximum depth is 40 meters / 130 feet.
The Atlantic Princess wreck dive is worth it because:
1. it is a pleasant second tank dive,
2. it is an easily accessible wreck,
3. it can accommodate all diving levels.
It is an old passenger liner ship 99 ft / 30 m long. Although this is a wreck dive with no penetration due to the effects of a storm, it is still a delightful experience. Diving there, you will admire the schools of fish and shoals of purple wrasse swirling around it.
There are frequent sightings of lobster, nudibranch, and frogfish as well. Atlantic Princess wreck diving is 12m /39 feet deep.
Nigt Dive Excursion
This night dive is the best way to witness how the reef transitions from daylight to darkness, and the party starts.
1. Colors You will be able to understand why underwater photographers love night dives. The artificial light maintains the color spectrum lost during the day. Now, bright hues dye the underwater world.
2. Bioluminescence Do you remember the film “Avatar” and its stunning bioluminescent scenes?
During this night diving, you will discover how reality overcomes fiction.
Turn on your diving torch and let everything shine in a luminescent thrilling show.
3. Different Animals Have you ever seen an octopus hunting? It is a usual spectacle during this night dive.
This night diving is your opportunity to see animals that remain hidden during the day.
4. Dressel Divers Expertise All our diving tours and night dives are always driven by a concern for our client’s safety and well-being.
The features of a night dive demand knowledge, techniques, and procedures in which we are experts. Alter all, we offer Top-notch night diving experiences since 1993.
Available from our Punta Cana dive center
More Excursions in this Category
Visibility, temperature & more
+115 feet (+35 meters)
|Coldest water temp.:
78.8 ºF (26 ºC)
|Warmest water temp.:
87.8ºF (31 ºC)
|Wetsuits (full) rentals:
0.18 inch / 3mm
80 cubic feet (12 liters)
|Full Tank :
+/- 3,000 psi (200 bar)
DIN Adapters available
Our tours welcome everyone!
WHEREVER YOU STAY you can join the Dressel Divers Wreck & Night tour for scuba diving or snorkeling!
STAY AT ALMOST ANY RESORT and board our Wreck & Night excursion transport right from it´s reception or other agreed pick up point, should the former not be possible!
- With exceptions, transfer directly from your hotel or agreed pick up point to our Bayahibe Dive center (please consult).
- Beverages and a buffet lunch at the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel where our dive center is located. Snack type dinner with beverages.
- A two tank wreck dive at St George and Atlantic Princess leaving by boat from our dive center pier. Followed by a night dive including the use of an underwater lamp and glow-stick.
- Professional dive guide, dive boat and crew for 3 dives. NOTE: These 3 dives are purchased separately or taken from a package (rental scuba equipment available).