WRECK & NIGHT Diving Excursion with Dressel Divers
Wreck & Night Dive Excursions & Tours
Change the scenery with our wreck and night diving tour! Wreck lovers will love this excursion! Join us for three memorable dives on the Southern side of the Dominican Republic consisting of two Caribbean wreck dives and one night dive.
First we will do a two tank starting with the “Saint Georges” wreck, undoubtedly one of the best dives in the country, for lovers of undersea adventure, followed by the “Atlantic Princess” a second wreck. Our guides will show you all its mysteries without exposing you to any risks whatsoever.
As a third dive, a night dive on the reefs of la Romana that, if magnificent during the day, at night are even more so, allowing us to discover a fauna in full activity. The night allows us to discover a completely different world to the one we visit during daytime, with a rich variety of species that rest during day. We will appreciate better the range of colors of the sea bottom. A unique adventure in an incomparable setting.
The excursion dinner will take place in a restaurant along the calm tropical shore line, where we will be able to share our dive experiences lived that day or any other that our diver friends want to share. We will see when we feel like going back to the hotel. Don’t you agree?
Frequency: Every Tuesday. (This excursion planning is pre-covid and may vary. Contact us for updated info.)
More Excursions in this Category
Visibility, Temperature & more
+115 feet (+35 meters)
|Coldest water temp.:
78.8 ºF (26 ºC)
|Warmest water temp.:
87.8ºF (31 ºC)
|Wetsuits (full) rentals:
0.18 inch / 3mm
80 cubic feet (12 liters)
|Full Tank :
+/- 3,000 psi (200 bar)
DIN Adapters available
Our tours welcome everyone!
WHEREVER YOU STAY you can join the Dressel Divers Wreck & Night tour for scuba diving or snorkeling!
STAY AT ALMOST ANY RESORT and board our Wreck & Night excursion transport right from it´s reception or other agreed pick up point, should the former not be possible!
- With exceptions, transfer directly from your hotel or agreed pick up point to our Bayahibe Dive center (please consult).
- Beverages and a buffet lunch at the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel where our dive center is located. Snack type dinner with beverages.
- A two tank wreck dive at St George and Atlantic Princess leaving by boat from our dive center pier. Followed by a night dive including the use of an underwater lamp and glow-stick.
- Professional dive guide, dive boat and crew for 3 dives. NOTE: These 3 dives are purchased separately or taken from a package (rental scuba equipment available).
- FREE NITROX! If you are certified to do so, you can dive Nitrox EAN 32 for free (courses available before going on the excursion)