Free SDI & PADI Divemaster Internship with Dressel Divers
Apprentice Divemaster Internships
Join our SDI & PADI Divemaster internship and apprenticeship to BECOME A DIVEMASTER FOR FREE? Dressel Divers has successfully pioneered Divemaster grants via internship over two decades ago.
With our SDI & PADI Divemaster internship and scholarship you participate FOR FOUR MONTHS as an intern and apprentice in dive center tasks as assigned by the manager in exchange for all training and dives leading up to and including the SDI & PADI Divemaster level for free (including study materials).
Our Divemaster internships include a scholarship for a free SDI & PADI divemaster course and all prior training levels necessary for admission to that level. All scholarship courses are integrated in the Divemaster internship and participation in them therefore counts as a part of the internship period.
This 4 months dive center participation program with grant also gives free breakfast and lunch (in some areas also dinner), free lodging (youth hostel style), a free daily morning dive, free standard dive equipment use.
Hoping this information has strengthened your interest in our internship for more information please use the contact section and to apply send us a resume (C.V.) and two daily life pictures, one full person and one portrait.
Prerequisites for apprentice in Divemaster internship.
Diving related Credentials
- ZERO 2 HERO! Even if you have never done a dive before you can join one of our internships and we include all dives and certification level courses for free up to Divemaster.
- You need to be a good swimmer and a generally fit and sportive person.
- Participants need to be free of any medical contraindications to scuba diving and obtain a medical certificate saying they are fit for diving.
Non-diving related Credentials
- You have to be fluent in English, the official language of DRESSEL DIVERS. Ideally for the apprenticeship you will also speak one or more of the following; Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch.
- Furthermore you need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, safety oriented and service minded individual with good sales and people skills.