CATALINA ISLAND EXCURSION
Catalina Island Excursions & Tours
Our Catalina Island excursion and tour is totally focused on diving and snorkeling along shores visited by one of the most famous people in history. The island was baptized “Santa Catalina” by none other than Christopher Columbus. Unlike most excursions to Catalina Island this tour offers the unique chance to experience its most famous underwater views with the help of staff truly specialized in diving and snorkeling.
The tours are fantastic for BOTH DIVERS & SNORKELERS because all day long it keeps friends and families together on the boat and for lunch, with the exception of the reef visits, where divers briefly split away, for example to go deeper along the famous Catalina Island wall.
On the trip back, we take you for a boat cruise on the famous Chavon River. You will enjoy incredible views on the banks and steep hills bordering this the river while sipping a cool drink. The river is a protected tropical area lush with impressive nature and the Altos de Chavon village nested right on the edge of a cliff.
Frequency: Every Wednesday.
Available for SNORKELERS and SCUBA DIVERS
DIVING EXCURSIONS to Catalina Island
The Catalina Island diving excursions take you to the THE WALL a spectacular drop-off. From the beach, a gentle slope leads towards the wall, plunging rather steeply into the deep. Every square inch /centimeter of this plateau and wall is covered with sponges and hard or soft coral. The depth of the terrace varies from 1.5 to 6 meters, which guarantees plenty of “safety stop” time on the way back from the deeper wall.
Available from and combinable with
SNORKELING TOURS to Catalina Island
The Catalina Island snorkeling excursions offer the opportunity to see some of the most fantastic reefs in the country. This is your opportunity to cruise along with our spacious boat in view of amazing tropical beaches in their original state as Catalina Island has no constructions other than some colorful huts with palmed roofs. The turquoise waters bordering the island are a snorkeler’s paradise.
Available from and combinable with
More Excursions in this Category
Visibility, Temperature & more
+115 feet (+35 meters)
|Coldest water temp.:
78.8 ºF (26 ºC)
|Warmest water temp.:
87.8ºF (31 ºC)
|Wetsuits (full) rentals:
0.18 inch / 3mm
80 cubic feet (12 liters)
|Full Tank :
+/- 3,000 psi (200 bar)
DIN Adapters available
Our tours welcome everyone!
WHEREVER YOU STAY you can join the Dressel Divers Catalina Island tour for scuba diving or snorkeling!
STAY AT ALMOST ANY RESORT and board our Catalina Island tour transport right from it´s reception or other agreed pick up point, should the former not be possible!
Our Catalina Island TOURS INCLUDE
- With exceptions, transfer directly from your hotel or agreed pick up point to our Bayahibe Dive center (please consult).
- Boat trip to the reefs of Catalina island leaving directly from our dive center pier, including unlimited beverages.
- Unlimited beverages and a buffet lunch on the beach of Catalina Island followed by a boat cruise on the Chavon River.
- FOR SNORKELERS: Professional snorkel guide, mask, snorkel, fins, snorkel vest, boat, crew and 2 snorkeling sessions on 2 different reefs.
- FOR DIVERS: Professional dive guide, dive boat and crew for 2 dives. NOTE: These 2 dives are purchased separately or taken from a package (rental scuba equipment available).
- FREE NITROX! if you are nitrox certified (courses available).