CENOTE Diving Excursion & Tour
with Dressel Divers
During the Cenote diving excursion be prepared to recover your regulator quickly! It may fall out of your mouth in astonishment. In the middle of the Yucatan jungle, there are small ponds, in which entrances have been discovered to sub-aquatic caverns, unique on the whole planet: the world-famous Cenotes. The Dressel Divers cenote diving excursions take you to dive in two of the most impressive cenotes. In case you wish to repeat the excursion, you will be able to visit two other different cenotes.
In these ponds and caverns, visibility up to 200 feet / 60 meters is not uncommon, giving you the impression that you are floating in mid-air! You will see beams of sunlight penetrating the cavern shafts, creating a magic light show and also the halocline effect. Admiring the breathtaking limestone formations of these Cenote caverns is an exclusive privilege for divers vacationing in the Yucatan.
Our Cenote tour takes you diving in caverns, not caves, which have sufficient sections where access to the surface is always possible. The Cenotes can be enjoyed by certified divers with normal diving equipment configuration, as long as they are accompanied by a Dressel Divers Cenote guide, and have good buoyancy control.
Frequency: Every day upon request.
Available for Certified Scuba Divers*
More Excursions in this Category
Our tours welcome everyone!
WHEREVER YOU STAY you can join the Dressel Divers Cenote tours for scuba divers!
STAY AT ANY RESORT and board our Cenote excursion transport right from its reception or agreed pick-up point!
Our Cenote Diving TOUR INCLUDES
- * Transportation to and from your hotel and the Cenotes, (Exceptions may apply; please consult.) Entrance fee for 2 different Cenotes. Snacks and soft drinks.
- 2 Cenote dives with all the extra equipment needed and professional cavern dive guides.
- NOTE: These 2 dives are purchased separately or taken from a package (rental scuba equipment available).
- FREE NITROX! If you are certified to do so, you can dive into Nitrox EAN 32 for free (courses available before going on the excursion).
- *The minimum age for diving in the cenotes is 15 years.
Contact us for Prices
$ = All prices are in USD.