The PADI & SDI dive centers of Dressel Divers: Customized Scuba Diving Training15/03/2023
Scuba Diving Fins: How to Choose Yours and Which Ones Our Experts Recommend22/03/2023
“Toro” has been working at our Puerto Aventuras dive center for almost 20 years. He is in charge of keeping the diving equipment in perfect condition and having it ready for you. He always delivers the equipment with a smile on his face, since he enjoys seeing our clients happy.
Recently, we have made this interview with him so that you can get to know him a little better.
1. Why did you choose this job?
Because I like the sea and, with this job, there are more possibilities to stay in touch with marine biodiversity.
2. How long have you been working for Dressel Divers?
3. What are your main responsibilities/tasks?
Deliver diving, snorkeling, and excursion equipment to the guests and keep it in good condition.
4. What qualities do you think a person with your job needs to be successful?
Responsibility, kindness, charisma, and always having a smile.
5. What do you like most about your job?
See a smile on the face of customers when they return from their activity.
6. Do you have any noteworthy mannerisms or rituals in your work?
When I arrive, I have a coffee and organize the entire work area to receive clients.
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of working for Dressel Divers?
Recognition of repeat customers.
8. What features and opportunities made you choose to work with this company in particular?
9. What is your most memorable moment here in Dressel Divers?
The day I celebrated my birthday with all my teammates.
10. Why would you recommend Dressel Divers to other equipment managers looking for a job?
Because I like the work environment and teamwork.
11. What has been the greatest compliment you have received from a client?
You are the best at what you do.
12. What is the best advice you would give to someone who wants to take up a job as an equipment manager, to be as good as you are?
Always try your best and give your best.
13. What are your other hobbies? What do you do on your days off here in Puerto Aventuras?
14. Do you also dive and snorkel?
I really like to snorkel and, if I see garbage, I take it out of the sea.