MANO JUAN & CANTO DE LA PLAYA EXCURSION
Mano Juan & Canto de la Playa
Enjoy a snorkeling excursion to Canto de la Playa beach and reef, combined with a tour of the Mano Juan Village, two of the most idyllic and remote spots on Saona Island. It does not get more tropical and typical than this!
Canto De La Playa also known as “Playa del Doctor”, is the last beach after the fishing village of Mano Juan. Its white sand and coral reef make this little-visited spot an unforgettable memory.
After an hour of sailing, we will disembark on Canto De La Playa, to enjoy the beach, and snorkel its reef. Following this, we will stop in the nearby town of Mano Juan, the only village on the Island.
Mano Juan was settled by the dictator Trujillo, and developed as a town of fishermen and ranchers. Its colorful houses are fantastic for taking the best photos. Lunch will wait for us at Abanicos Beach, still on Saona Island.
The tour includes alcoholic beverages (rum and beer), soft drinks, fruit and barbecue sausages snack, buffet lunch. Finally, we will anchor in the natural pool, on the way back, to discover the starfish that inhabit this sandbar.
Frequency: Every Tuesday.
More Excursions in this Category
MANO JUAN & CANTO DE LA PLAYA EXCURSION INFO
Visibility, Temperature & more
+115 feet (+35 meters)
|Coldest water temp.:
78.8 ºF (26 ºC)
|Warmest water temp.:
87.8ºF (31 ºC)
Our tours welcome everyone!
WHEREVER YOU STAY you can join the Dressel Divers Mano Juan & Canto de la Playa tour!
STAY AT ALMOST ANY RESORT and board our tour transport right from its reception or other agreed pick-up point!
Our Mano Juan & Canto de la Playa TOURS INCLUDE
- With exceptions, transfer directly from your hotel or agreed pick-up point to our Bayahibe Dive center (please consult).
- Boat trip to Mano Juan & Canto de la Playa leaving directly from our dive center pier, including unlimited beverages.
- Unlimited beverages and a buffet lunch on the beach and a visit to the natural swimming pools.
- Professional snorkel guide, mask, snorkel, fins, snorkel vest, boat, crew and 1 snorkeling session.
- Fruit and barbecued sausage snack.
- A visit to the picture-perfect Mano Juan fisherman’s village