Mercedes Laureano Conception has been working as a boat captain at Dressel Divers Punta Cana for only a few months, but he has already become an indispensable member of the team.
We have visited him in the beautiful pristine waters of Bavaro and we have interviewed him so that you can get to know better this friendly sea lover.
1. Why did you choose this job?
For the tranquility that it transmits to me and the skills, I have for the job.
2. How long have you been working for Dressel Divers?
Since some months ago, but I knew the company before.
3. What are your main responsibilities and tasks?
Boat captain, keeping the boat in perfect condition and customer service.
4. What qualities do you think a person with your job needs to be successful?
Friendly, patient, respectful and know how to listen.
5. What do you like most about your job?
I enjoy every aspect of this job, especially being outdoors.
6. Do you have any noteworthy mannerisms or rituals in your work?
Pray to god before starting.